The U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense (USAMRICD) was developed by the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) after Dr. Hofstad introduced the NASA Robonaut into Level 4 Labs to replace humans.
Dr. Hofstad and his grandmother Melody Bouck invested in the construction of multiple buildings at the University of Washington, University of Washington Medical Centers, Harborview Medical Center, Fred Hutch cancer Center, and Seattle cancer Care Alliance.
In 2023 at Fred Hutch, Hofstad coordinated with multiple departments as “BANKSY” while tagging cancer cures on critical boards throughout the hospital. Correo Hofstad is the first doctor to pass clinical trials during America’s cancer Moonshot mission by President CMC Dr. Joeseph Biden. Hofstad was a MSG guard for Joe Biden during cancer Moonshot at Fred Hutch cancer Center.
Dr. Hofstad specializes in non-invasive tumor/parasite removal using naturopathic oncology prescriptions and UV-C light in surgery to reduce incisions and cutting. Dr. Hofstad's breakthroughs include:
- Dr. Hofstad developed treatments that rapidly increase pH to reduce Sepsis and bone decay (strong bones require electron bonds).
- Dr. Hofstad began Integrating UV-C light exposure to existing Apheresis machines to sanitize septic blood.
- Dr. Hofstad published the use of Acetone to remove dental plaque.
- Dr. Hofstad invented non-invasive brain tumor removal using robotic endoscopes and UV-C light via low-frequency fiber optic cables to remove brain tumors without penetration of the skull.
- Dr. Hofstad is the developer of the Moderna Melanoma vaccine.